Sunday, August 22, 2010

Earning an Online Degree in Computer Science?

I was wondering about trying to pursue a computer science degree online, has anybody tried to earn this degree online and succeeded?


Where is a good place to apply?/


Would this be credible and useful in helping me find a job in the computer science field or is it best to go to a regular school





also what are peoples experiences with earning a degree online?





my story so you can get a better idea of what i'm looking for is I went to purdue university for 1 1/2 years and was dropped due to poor grades(though the 2nd semester i did not go to school due to personal problems which resulted in instant fails and being put on acedemic probation) I took a private loan and it is going to be quite a hefty amount to pay back and i would like to work and go to school, I've heard that online programs can be much more flexible and i'm thinking this is just what would work for me/





thanks in advance

Earning an Online Degree in Computer Science?
If you have checked out online colleges, they are really expensive so it wont help you if your looking to save money.





Also, if our not good at self-studying then you wont be able to succeed with online schooling. Also, online colleges get a pretty bad reputation for not being a so called "real" college but i personally dont know anyone who has one tho.





My recommendation is just apply to a state college since thats a lot cheaper then going to a online university or a top university.


No comments:

Post a Comment