Sunday, August 22, 2010

EA games registration and online problems help?

i got battlefield 2: modern combat with special forces from my friend and he said he never used it. so i bought it off him for like $20 then i installed it then when i went to play online it said my cd-key was invaild which was wrong cause i used the game's serial. as well i had problems registering sims 2 so i installed it and then when i went to register it it as well said cd key invalid which really pissed me off. as well when i hooked up my ps2 and was playing online with goldeneye which is another ea game when i went to paly online it said that there was a problem connecting to ea games online. what is going with all of ea games not being able to register or play online the only game i got to register was need for speed most wanted.

EA games registration and online problems help?
I know I had this problem too, EA was having some problems with updates and servers, send them a trouble ticket and pray for the best, it wasnt working for me yesterday but its working again today... who knows tomorrow it might work.





It could also be your computer, or firewall / port blocking


No comments:

Post a Comment