Thursday, August 19, 2010

Playstation 3 online gaming?

We just got a ps3. The only game we have is Elder Scrolls Oblivion. I don't think this is an online game(please correct me if I am wrong). Tonight we're renting Call of Duty 4 because I want to see how online playing works. My ps3 is all hooked up to the internet and I am a member of the network already. Will the game itself have an option to play online, or do I have to go online to a specific site to play? Do I need to have my own friends in order to play, or will I be able to meet complete strangers? Any explanation would be a great help, thanks!

Playstation 3 online gaming?
So basically you just choose online multiplayer from the main menu in Call Of Duty 4. You don't need friends over to play online, actually I don't think u can, ur goin to play with strangers.
Reply:first, oblivion isnt online. if your ps3 is hooked up and you are able to connect to the playstation network then you are all set, rent the game and you can either do singleplayer campaing or go to matchmaking to find players all over the world and play toghether (up to 18), you can also make private games in wich you can invite your friends and play by yourselves. theres nothing else to do when trying to play online than putting your disk in.





call of duty 4 is a great game (especially onlie), im sure you'll be buying it after renting it ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment