Thursday, August 19, 2010

Online classes?

i will be havin gmy baby in december and regular classes start in january so I was thinking i would take online classes so that I could stay at home with my son when he is born...has anyone ever taken a online class is this about the same as going to class or harder? I guess I just want to know what your expierience was taking a online class.

Online classes?
I am a junior in college and have two kids. I have taken online class every semester. In my experience, it depends on the teacher as to whether the class is harder. I took three history classes online and they were all difficult. I did get all A's but the test were hard. I took an two English classes and other than busy work and writing essays they were fairly easy. I have not had a math class yet. You will have to be displined in that you take time and apply yourself to the classes. I would recomment them to anyone. On another note, I am not a history person, so that may be why I think those classes were hard. Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment