Thursday, August 19, 2010

Online Education........................

I have lived in America for about 5-6 years and I really miss school now,I need to get back as well.


I haven't attended no school while I've been here,I've just been working.


I know College is very serious and costs alot of $$$$$$$$$,I just feel like I'm not ready to jump right into College since it would be my first time studying in the America.


The transportation would be the problem to the campus (not gonna catch the bus every day).





I've thought about taking some cosmetology classes,which I probably are gonna end up doing.





How effective is ONLINE EDUCATION?


Which is the best ones?


I would think Online Education is pretty flexible (since I can travel while I'm in school and etc.?


What if I should need help with my homework/studies?


Have anyone out there attended any ONLINE EDUCATIONAL programs,did it pay off?


How much does it cost?





I need education,but don't have no car for the moment...................





Thank you!





India.

Online Education........................
I have taken several classes online. I got my degree at a physical university though. Online Education is effective, however don't think it is that much easier than going to college. It is less expensive but takes just as much time and effort and time to achieve a degree, and the degree may not be as highly valued as a degree from a physical college/university. It is flexible of course as you can watch your lectures anywhere. Everyone costs differently some can be expensive but it should be significantly less than a credit hour at major universities.
Reply:For less than a cup of coffee a day, you can take all these courses in the comfort of your home or any part of the world as long as you can access to internet:





Personal Development


Leadership


Sales


Communication


Network Marketing


Internet Marketing


Motivation


Real Estate


Financial





By introducing a few friends, you will attend the courses for free! What's more? These courses are taught by the best in the world!

dental surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment