Sunday, August 22, 2010

Online Connection?

Hi, I'm trying to connect my PS2, online to obviously play online against others.





I set up and have a setting saved on my memory card. However, when I select Network on my game it fails to load.





1. I agrre to this passage of text


2. Connecting flashes a few times


3. Verifying DNAS flashes about 10-15 times and then says connected.


4. Testing Network Enviroment flashes about 20 times and them stops.





I have left it for a while but Testing Network Enviroment just stays there.:(





I have PS2 (slim version)


Brodband connection


Ethernet cable


Online Game


2 Memory Cards





(Think thats all I need:))











Thanks in advance!

Online Connection?
O.K, common problem. You have to un-plug the power cord to your brodband server. Plug it back in and have the gretest gaming experience ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment