Thursday, August 19, 2010

Online Web Design Certification Programs - Recommendations?

My employer is willing to reimburse tuition for a certication program. I want to do it strictly online but I don't want to pay good money (even if it's not mine) for some silly online scam school.





I have a Bachelors degree in English and I work as a technical writer for a software company. I'd like to move into a more web-centric field like designing or maintaining websites. I'm approaching this career goal with more of a creative/design mindset, as opposed to a techie mindset.





With that in mind, does anyone have any recommendations for online certification programs? I've been checking out the Sessions.edu Masters Certification in Web Design but I have some reservations.





Thank you very much for your help and considerate opinions.

Online Web Design Certification Programs - Recommendations?
Visit http://www.w3schools.com


No comments:

Post a Comment