Sunday, August 22, 2010

Online Network?

How does one establish an online network of friends? My cousin has this HU-UGE like online network that she has established and talks to.. I, on the other hand, have attempted to chat in a chat room once, could not 'fit in' with the topic discussed and some person in the chat room literally kicked me out of the room for inactivity, causing me to have to reboot my whole computer. I had a very negative first experience. I do cherish and value my 'human' friendships, but since I work at home, it would be nice to have an online network. Thanks.

Online Network?
Dear Modest M,





I am the founder of BetterMember, It is a Social Networking Family Community, and still fairly new and growing. Free to the general public in a forum setting, we talk about mostly anything there... Just jump right into a thread or start your own... It offers Profile setups, Chat Room, Participation Games, Participation Credits, a Credit Shop (just for fun), An arcade with over 80 games installed... and much more, and many more additions to come. Everyone is welcome there as well.





Like I said it's a small community right now so I am more than sure you will find it as friendly as I do.





There is even a thread available where you can post about your home business and advertise yourself.





Hope to see you there,


James P Reardon Sr.


Founder of BetterMember
Reply:Start a 360 page and write a blog, read other peoples blogs and find a common interest, leave comments, they may or may not get back to you. If they do get back to you then it's your start to making online friends. Click on anybody's avatar to see examples and to get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment