Thursday, August 19, 2010

Online-Distance Learning Class-Science or English?

I'm having a hard time deciding whether or not to take anatomy and physiology over the summer as a distance learning-online based class. I mean I don't know how they do science classes like that online for distance learning. I want to finish my degree by the end of may next year and I still need to take chemistry 1, and calculus. My other option is to take World-Literature online, but I would be better off transfering-wise with the science class. So I was wondering what someone else would do or suggest in this situation.

Online-Distance Learning Class-Science or English?
You might want to consider what MIT has to offer - they are putting their ENTIRE curriculum online FOR FREE by the end of this year, and many courses are already online. I don't know details (e.g. live or self-paced, graded or just love of learning) because I haven't looked yet, but you can't do much better in terms of quality of material.





www.mit.edu

dental equipment

No comments:

Post a Comment