Thursday, August 19, 2010

Online schooling, do ukno any OL school hu will let u take just one course?

I went to my local school last friday to register. I went in and asked if I could take psy 150 online because I have a baby and I dont want to put her to daycare and all the online class for psy 150 was filled. I needed that subject so bad for this semester. If anyone can recommend a good online school hu will let me take just one subject, please let me know. I really dont want to go back to traditional schooling because of my baby. Tnx

Online schooling, do ukno any OL school hu will let u take just one course?
K12!!!





I use it for my son.





www.k12.com





If you live in California:





www.caliva.org





Enjoy!
Reply:i go to university of pheonix online....I LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment